VISIONS FOR THE NEW EARTH
Painting Seminar with Vera Atlantia
PAINTING + DANCING + SINGING + BONFIRE + HIKING + NATURE
* Enjoy a creative holiday in the Nationalpark Kalkalpen *
* Learn oil & egg tempera painting from an experienced artist *
* Connect with your inner vision and express your creative self *
Brunnbachschule, Nationalpark Kalkalpen
August 18 - 27, 2023
- Introduction to the Mischtechnique with oil and egg tempera
- Guided meditations for inspiration
- Principles of composition and drawing
- Preparation of the painting ground & transfer of the drawing
- Making & use of egg tempera
- Mixing colors & color harmony
- Knowledge of painting materials
- Glazing with oil paint
- Alla prima / direct painting technique with oil
Inspiring exercises such as meditations, movement, dance, singing and intuitive painting will enrich the programme.
The course is suitable for beginners and experienced artists, wishing to refresh and deepen their knowledge and skill.
No previous knowledge or skills are necessary!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A supportive, creative environment
- Guidance from a long-term experienced artist
- Wholesome, vegetarian / vegan meals
- Quietly located seminar place in the beautiful nature of the National Park Kalkalpen
WHAT PARTICIPANTS SAY
It is so nice to attend a seminar with you, dear Vera. We will all be back. Because we liked it so much. I'm writing us because I'm just as happy to continue painting together.
Maria Posch, Austria
It was wonderful, fantastic, amazing, wonderful full of love and magic. Every moment of the day. You are forever in my heart. Thanks for the great seminar!
Myriam Schryvers, Belgien
A truly moving and unforgettable experience to which one
can take back into the world and share. Thank you!!!
Irene Roberts, Australia (10 Day Retreat at Art in Paradise)
It is not easy to put into words how wonderfully the combination of painting, meditation and singing worked for me. Painting in mixed media started a process of acceptance and inner calm.
The guided meditations and the singing gave the painting days a spiritual and inspiring dimension. It was a transforming, heart-opening journey into myself.
Francine, Netherlands (Anam Cara Center, Belgium)
The painting seminar was a blissful time filled with painting, guided meditations, fantastic food, lots of laughter - all in a beautiful setting. We had a great group! We learned a lot and the paintings were so beautiful!
Patti Jacobs, Australia (Art in Paradise, Byron Bay)
The seminar takes place in the Brunnbach school in the Kalkalpen National Park.
In a beautiful and quiet location, with numerous hiking opportunities at the doorstep, the seminar location offers a relaxing and inspiring place for creation and recreation.
Address: Brunnbach 22, 4463 Großraming
If you arrive with public transport, we can pick you up at the train station in Großraming.
€550 (Early bird €520*)
€490 for repeaters (Early bird: €470*)
* If you pay half the course fee by June 12, 2023, you will be granted an early bird discount.
can be booked on request (for beginners only possible at the beginning of the course)
€100 per day
FOOD & LODGING
€650 full board incl. 3 meals per day & 10 nights in a single room + €20 local tax
(to be paid on site to the Brunnbach school)
Breakfast: €5 | Lunch and dinner €10 each
Overnight stay in a single room: €40 (+ €2 local tax)
Full board per full day: €65 (+ €2 local tax)
Several materials will be provided and included in the price.
After registration, you will receive a list of which materials to bring with you.
ARRIVALS & DEPARTURE
August 18: Arrival Day
August 26: Closing celebration around the bonfire
August 27: Mountain Hike (optional) & Departure
Places are limited to 8 participants. Book early!
REGISTRATION & INQUIRIES
Tel .: +43 699/10673427
I look forward to your registration at: firstname.lastname@example.org